330-980 TPH Apron Plate Feeder Medium And Large Crushing Line
Structure And Characteristics
1. The Apron Plate Feeder can continuously and evenly feed the initial breaking equipment, and can also be used for short-distance transportation of materials with heavy weight, large particle size and strong abrasion, and can work reliably in the open air, wet and other harsh conditions. Therefore, it is widely used in coal, mining, building materials and other sectors.
2. The Apron Plate Feeder can be installed horizontally or obliquely. The maximum installation angle is 25 °(According to the needs of different users).
3. The driving device includes planetary reducer combination, right-angle shaft reducer combination and other combinations. The driving device adopts integral suspension and single-point floating structure, which reduces the installation error and improves the service life of the transmission system. The whole machine adopts keyless connection, with compact and reasonable structure, convenient assembly and disassembly, and good chain synchronization.
4. Drive chain adopts track chain (heavy-duty tank chain). The pin and sleeve are connected by reinforced type and are made of heat-treated alloy steel. In order to bear more weight, the chain connection is made by drop forging. The use of maintenance-free seals extends the life of the chain.
5. The roller and drag chain wheel are made of heat-treated forged alloy steel and equipped with hardened grinding shaft that fits with the central thrust shoulder, which is closely distributed in the whole length of the feeder. Provide sufficient support to the chain plate during operation and ensure smooth operation. The configured bearing adopts full-life cycle lubrication and maintenance-free structure.
6. Electromechanical integration intelligent safety protection, equipment operation is safe, controllable, stable and reliable.